Showing 1–12 of 47 results
EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
An affordable high-quality lens that’s great for portraits, movies and low-light scenes
The third-generation of the internationally best-selling EF50mm f/1.8 series standard lens, the EF50mm f/1.8 STM, which has a body that includes a metallic mount, makes use of a stepping motor (STM) that ensures silent, speedy autofocus drive operation. The lens construction, consisting of 6 elements in 5 groups and a 7-blade circular aperture, has optimized lens coatings that suppress the occurrence of flare and ghosting, resulting in high image quality. With its lightweight, compact design that belies a surprisingly large diameter, the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens is convenient and easy to use for any scene and lets you easily produce more artistic and impactful photography thanks to a wide f/1.8 aperture that produces sharp focus on your subject and a beautiful blurred background.
- A fantastic lens for portraits
- Compact ‘go-everywhere’ design
- Super-sharp image quality
- A great performer in low-light conditions
- Fast, virtually silent focusing
RF24-105mm f/4-7.1 IS STM
Featherweight & Versatile
Designed not only to be light and compact, the RF24-105mm f/4-7.1 IS STM is also a very versatile lens that even have macro function and would not weigh you down as you shoot. Priced reasonably for those moving into full-frame mirrorless to expand their creative possibilities.
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Image Stabilisation of up to 5 stops
- Macro Magnification of up to 0.5x
Mount Adapter EF-EOS M
The functions of EF/EF-S lenses are retained when mounted onto the EOS M via the Mount Adapter EF-EOS M with no compromise in image quality, AF speed and IS effectiveness. Bundled with a removable tripod mount, the exterior design of the mount remains consistent with that of the EF lenses.
*Accessories subject to availability.
- Enables EF/EF-S lens to be mounted on EOS-M cameras
- Removable tripod mount
EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
The ultimate mixture of versatility and image quality
Standard lens offering superb quality and portability. 2 high-refraction lens elements and Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference. With its fast maximum aperture and rapid focusing system, the compact, high performance EF 50mm f/1.4 USM standard lens can be relied on for obtaining crisp images and superb performance in any field of photography.
- Fast f/1.4 aperture
- Standard 46° angle of view
- USM focus motor with full-time manual focus override
- 45cm closest focusing distance
- Aspherical lens element
- 58mm filter size
RF800mm f/11 IS STM
Super Telephoto Made Compact and Lighter
Capture distant subjects so close that they look like they’re about to burst out of the frame! The RF800mm f/11 IS STM brings the joy of super telephoto photography to budget-conscious enthusiast photographers, in a compact, lightweight form factor that is easy to carry around. Pair it with one of the RF extenders, and even the details of the moon will be within reach.
- Weighs approximately 1,260g
- Image Stabilisation of up to 4 stops
- Compatible with Extender RF 1.4x & RF 2x — reach up to 1600mm
Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
Compact and Lightweight
Features a compact, lightweight and highly portable design. Attaching this adapter to an RF mount camera body enables the use of any lens in Canon’s rich EF & EF-S lens* line-up, thereby expanding the possibilities of the EOS R System.
*Except EF-M and Cinema EOS lenses
- Enables EF / EF-S lenses to be mounted onto EOS R cameras
Extender EF 2x III
Increase your lens’ focal length by 2x without sacrificing image quality
Ideal for press, sports and nature photography, the extender increases the focal length of Canon L-series telephoto or telephoto zoom lens’ by a factor of 2x, with higher AF accuracy and improved communication between camera and lens.Lens placement and coatings are optimized to minimize the ghosting effect.
- Extends the master lens focal length by 2x
- Outstanding image quality
- Highly resistant to dust and water
- Improved communication between lens and camera
- Optimised lens coatings
- Compatible with L-Series telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses
EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
A highly versatile zoom lens with fast Nano USM for sharp photos and smooth, quiet focus for movies
An all-around lens ideal for creative photography and movies, Canon’s EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM adds cutting-edge technology to an extremely flexible zoom range. Delivering remarkable performance for everyday capture, it’s equipped with Canon’s new NANO USM technology, featuring high-speed and near-silent AF. What’s more, it’s also compatible with Canon’s new Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1 for more natural zooming during movie capture. For landscapes, portraits, sports videos and everything in between, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM provides great versatility with its magnificent optics, comprehensive zoom range and premium design. It’s an impressive complement to the EOS 80D camera, or any EOS camera with an APS-C size sensor.
- Versatile focal range to capture a wide range of subjects
- Compact, high performance lens with optional power zoom accessory
- Record rock steady movie footage with Dynamic IS
- Pin sharp photos with 4-stop Optical Image Stabilizer
- Nano USM for fast AF for photos and smooth, quiet AF for movies
EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
Powerful telephoto performance, wherever you are
A compact, high-performance 100-400mm zoom lens that’s ideal for those shooting sports, action and wildlife photography.With the use of one fluorite lens in conjunction with a super UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) lens, chromatic aberration is reduced and this results in outstanding image quality across its entire range of focal distances. The EF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM also features a significantly enhanced IS (Image Stabilization) 4-stop Image Stabilizer and high-quality optics to deliver sharp and clear images in a variety of situations.
- Versatile, portable super-telephoto zoom lens
- Superb image quality right across the frame
- Prevent camera shake with a 4-stop Image Stabilizer
- Customise the feel of the zoom control for different situations
- Fast, near-silent focusing
- Shoot confidently in tough weather conditions
EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
With you wherever you go
A highly portable pancake lens that’s ideal for travel and street photography. When attached to an APS-C camera, the system is made even more compact and easy to carry around while walking. The lens’ simple 6-element, 5 group construction, along with 1 aspherical lens element, achieves high image quality even around the edges. Its advanced optical design ensures great image quality, while a large f/2.8 maximum aperture allows hand-held low-light shooting. STM focusing delivers smooth, near-silent AF when capturing movies.
- Super-slim, pancake design
- Natural, human-eye perspective
- Smooth, quiet focusing when shooting movies*
- Use large apertures to shoot in low light
- Close focus to 0.16m
EF-M22mm f/2 STM
The EF-M22mm f/2.0 STM is a lightweight “pancake” lens that maintains its compactness when mounted on the EOS M; sliding effortlessly into most pockets. The lens has a diameter of 60.9mm, thickness of 23.7mm and a mass of 105g. It uses the 1 GMo aspheric lens to ensure high-quality images with high levels of image resolution and contrast in the periphery when at extreme close-up. A new type of stepping motor was developed to enable quiet and smooth Movie Servo AF when used with the EOS M.
- With STM motor
- Filter size: 43mm
- Max aperture: f/2.0
- For use with the EOS M lineup
Extender RF 2x
Extends a super telephoto lens’ focal length by 2x, so that an 800mm focal length, for example, becomes 1200mm. The extra reach makes it possible to get larger close-ups with the original camera resolution.
- Dust and drip resistance design with white heat-shield coating
- Supports high-precision AF
- Excellent Flare and Ghosting Reduction