Showing all 12 results
Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT
The ST-E3-RT Speedlite transmitter*1 uses radio transmissions to communicate with other Speedlites. It can control 5 groups and up to 15 Speedlite 600EX-RT slave units. The ST-E3-RT also makes use of a new dot-matrix LCD that provides detailed information on settings and features with a more intuitive user-interface and thus easier to view.
* Accessories subject to availability
*1 Because it does not have an optical transmission function, the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT is not compatible with earlier Speedlite models such as 580EX II.
- A wireless flash system that communicates via radio transmission
RF 50mm f/1.2L USM₨ 581,000.00
Dreamy Large-Aperture Legacy Lens
An ultra-large-diameter single-focus lens that achieves the highest quality images available in its class. Equipped with 10-blade diaphragm and maximum aperture of f/1.2, this lens provides smooth, near circular bokeh. Perfect for those seeking to have a better control of depth of field and shooting at extreme low-light condition. Air Sphere Coating (ASC) in RF50mm f/1.2L USM optics greatly reduces the flare and ghosting issues.
RF50mm f/1.2L USM features an additional control ring on the barrel that could be customised to control exposure settings; shutter speed, aperture, ISO and exposure compensation, effectively providing better control especially while shooting through the Electronic View Finder. The control ring has a tactile, easily distinguished surface and features a clicking mechanism that provides tangible feedback during adjustment.
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Max aperture: f/1.2
- Additional Control Ring
- With ring USM motor
- Dust and Drip Resistant
Speedlite 470EX-AI₨ 66,900.00
This powerful mid-range Speedlite offers an exciting way to take professionally-lit images quickly. Thanks to a motorized bounce and swivel head that automatically adjusts itself to ensure the correct angle, natural flattering, lighting is assured.
- Improved lighting where natural and professional looking flash images are required.
- Powerful, flexible and quick to adjust.
- Light further and wider.
- Clear detailed display.
- Creative lighting possibilities.
Battery Grip BG-E21₨ 45,576.00
Enhance the handling of the EOS 6D Mark II, with a duplicate set of controls for shooting vertically. With space for an extra battery, the BG-E21 also lets you shoot for longer without stopping to recharge.
- Shoot more instinctively when holding the camera vertically, using a duplicate set of controls.
- Grip the camera more comfortably in the upright shooting position.
- Enjoy more balanced handling when using large lenses, like the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM.
- The extra controls can be turned on and off to avoid pressing them accidentally.
- Work for longer without stopping to charge or swap batteries.
- Shoot confidently even in poor conditions, with the same degree of protective sealing as the EOS 6D Mark II.
- EOS 6D Mark II
Battery Grip BG-E20
This add-on grip for the EOS 5D Mark IV improves handling when shooting vertically, providing different ergonomics and alternative controls. It also allows two batteries to be used at once so you can shoot for longer before recharging.
- Shoot steadily and comfortably with extra grip when holding your camera vertically.
- Uses two LP-E6/LP-E6N batteries for longer shooting times.
- Adds an additional set of controls positioned for vertical shooting.
Battery Pack LP-E19₨ 43,524.00
Keep your high-performing EOS-1D X Mark II running smoothly when you’re on the job or travelling far with a long-lasting battery pack for up to 1210* shots on a single charge. The LP-E19 is a high-capacity (2750 mAh) lithium-ion battery pack.
- 10% higher capacity than LP-E4N
- Compatible with Battery Charger LC-E19
- EOS-1D X
- EOS-1D C
- EOS-1D Mark III
- EOS-1Ds Mark III
- EOS-1D Mark IV
- EOS-1D X Mark II
Battery Pack LP-E6N₨ 12,744.00
Having a spare extra battery for your EOS camera lets you keep shooting for longer- great when you’re travelling and don’t always have access to mains electricity.
- EOS 5D Mark III
- EOS 70D
- EOS 5D Mark II
- EOS 60Da
- EOS 7D Mark II
- EOS 80D
- EOS 60D
- EOS 7D
- EOS 6D
Speedlite 600EX II-RT₨ 96,400.00
Canon’s new Speedlite 600EX-RT is engineered to provide a new level of performance and reliability for professional flash photography with today’s most advanced DSLRs. With wireless two-way radio communication, the Speedlite 600 EX-RT allows photographers to expand their creativity using wireless speedlites with the reliability of radio triggering. The Speedlite 600EX-RT offers an expanded zoom range and a higher guide number, plus a number of improvements over its predecessor in both operation and feel. It features a new dot-matrix LCD panel for display of all pertinent shooting information, backlit controls plus an internal sound generator. Reliability is ensured with improved hot shoe contacts, improved flash head durability and the most comprehensive dust and water sealing system ever on a Canon Speedlite flash. A new color filter holder helps maintain accurate color in a variety of ambient light conditions.
Speedlite 430 EX III-RT₨ 53,000.00
Take a new approach to lighting with a Speedlite flash that’s powerful, versatile and portable. Radio-frequency triggering makes off-camera flash easy to do, and opens up new ways to get creative with your photography.
- Powerful, yet compact enough to take anywhere
- Simple controls and an intuitive interface
- Use remote flash to create the look you want
- Shoot flattering portraits using bounced light
- Integrates with other Speedlites as part of the EOS Family