Showing all 7 results
EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM₨ 55,000.00
Turn your everyday into wonderful photos
This standard zoom lens is the perfect counterpart for the EOS M series cameras. Weighing only 130g, it is retractable to a compact length of 44.5mm which easily fits into your bag, making it an ideal companion for travel as well as for daily use. The 24mm* wide angle end allows users to capture high quality images, favourable for travel, landscape, and everyday moments. The IS system provides a 3.5-stop shutter speed advantage which is ideal for low light shooting. And as always, the STM motor promises smooth and silent AF, especially for movie shooting.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 15-45 mm 1:3.5-6.3
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 84°30’-33°40’
- Focus adjustment: STM (Lead-screw type), Rear focus system, full-time manual focus(when [AF+MF] selected on camera)
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.25m/ 0.82ft., 0.08-0.25x magnification
- Filter size: 49 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 60.9 x 44.5mm(lens retracted), 130g/2.4” x 1.76”(lens retracted), 4.6oz.
- Exclusive for EOS M series, Equipped with IS
EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM₨ 291,000.00
The EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM is a versatile standard zoom lens, with a zoom range covering wide-angle to mid-telephoto shots. With the optimally positioned GMo aspherical lenses for better peripheral brightness and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) coating to suppress flaring and ghosting, users are equipped to achieve sharp and crisp photographs. With its image stabilization improved from 2.5 stops to 4 stops (CIPA standard), users can still achieve sharp images when shooting handheld, even at low shutter speeds. The dust and drip-proof structure also enables shooting in harsh conditions, meeting the high demands of professionals and highly skilled amateurs.
- Filter size: 77mm
- Max aperture: f/4
- With ring USM motor and IS
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II₨ 43,000.00
Standard IS zoom lens with superb depictive power
IS mechanism provides camera shake compensation up to 4 full shutter speed stops, enabling photos in dim environments. Circular aperture produces beautiful background blur. Excellent “standard” lens.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 18-55 mm 1:3.5-5.6
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 9 groups Diagonal angle of view: 74°20’-27°50’
- Focus adjustment distance: DC motor, front group rotating extension system
- Closest focusing distance: 0.25 m/ 0.8 ft., 0.34 x magnification
- Filter size: 58 mm
- Max. diameter x length, weight: ø 68.5 x 70 mm, 200 g/ 2.7” x 2.8”, 7.1 oz.
- Exclusive for APS-C models, Equipped with IS
EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM₨ 56,000.00
Fast, f/2.8 macro lens with built-in LED light and IS. Gives lovely bokeh
A lightweight, compact standard zoom lens for use on EOS cameras with APS-C sensors. Focal length ranges from 29-88mm*, covering the semi-wide-angle and mid-telephoto angles of view that are most convenient for travel and portrait photography. The lens body is a petite 61.8mm long, and is designed to prevent zoom creep, enhancing ease-of-use during shooting. With the use of 1 aspherical lens element, EOS-style high image quality is also certainly a given. The image stabilizer has been improved to 4 stops for even better camera-shake correction, and the lens AF is powered by Stepping Motor technology, ensuring smooth, quiet AF-ideal for videos. This is one lens that will increase your shooting possibilities for both stills and videos.
* 35mm film-equivalent
- Filter size: 58mm
- Max aperture: f/4-5.6
- STM motor with IS
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III
Take better shots with this beginners compact lens
The Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III is a lightweight, compact standard zoom lens specifically for cameras that take EF-S lenses.rnFeaturing a high-precision aspherical lens element, the lens compensates for chromatic aberrations that can occur while zooming to deliver high-resolution, high-contrast imaging performance. Through optimized lens positioning and coatings, the model greatly minimizes the flare and ghosting commonly associated with digital camera photography. rnIt is a worthy successor to the EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II and features a revamped external design.
EF 24–70mm f2.8L II USM₨ 361,000.00
The professional’s standard zoom lens
A high-performance large-aperture L standard zoom lens with a wide focal-length range. With 2 aspheric lens elements, a Super UD lens element, and 2 UD lens elements, magnification- type chromatic aberration at wider angles is corrected thus achieving superior image quality. It is fast yet has silent auto focus and includes a full-time mechanical manual focus with a zoom lock. The EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM consists of a professional-quality standard zoom that offers outstanding image quality and a fast f/2.8 aperture throughout its zoom range. This L-series lens has a reputation among professional photographers as being the go-to zoom lens, thanks to it’s sharp optics and ability to be used in almost any environment. The perfect companion to any full-frame EOS camera.
- Versatile 24-70mm zoom range
- Nine-bladed circular aperture
- Manual-focus override
- Fast, quiet autofocus
- Sealed against dust and moisture
- 0.38m close focus
- Fast f/2.8 max. aperture
- Ultra-low dispersion (UD) and super UD elements
- All-new optical design
EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM₨ 117,000.00
A highly versatile zoom lens with fast Nano USM for sharp photos and smooth, quiet focus for movies
An all-around lens ideal for creative photography and movies, Canon’s EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM adds cutting-edge technology to an extremely flexible zoom range. Delivering remarkable performance for everyday capture, it’s equipped with Canon’s new NANO USM technology, featuring high-speed and near-silent AF. What’s more, it’s also compatible with Canon’s new Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1 for more natural zooming during movie capture. For landscapes, portraits, sports videos and everything in between, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM provides great versatility with its magnificent optics, comprehensive zoom range and premium design. It’s an impressive complement to the EOS 80D camera, or any EOS camera with an APS-C size sensor.
- Versatile focal range to capture a wide range of subjects
- Compact, high performance lens with optional power zoom accessory
- Record rock steady movie footage with Dynamic IS
- Pin sharp photos with 4-stop Optical Image Stabilizer
- Nano USM for fast AF for photos and smooth, quiet AF for movies