The SELPHY CP1300 Compact Photo Printer offers the creativity you need in a stylish and portable package. Designed for compact on-the-go printing, the SELPHY CP1300 Printer captures your memories anywhere you go – simply connect it to your computer, smartphone1, memory card 2, or USB flash drive for a fun and convenient way to print anytime. Customize your favorite images with a selection of borders and effects for a personalized look, plus choose from a variety of dimensions, including card size (2.1″ x 3.4″), postcard (4″ x 6″), and square label (2.1 ” x 2.1″). Even print fun collages with friends from multiple devices with Party Shuffle Print1 and 2″x6″ photo booth layout 3 prints. Perfect for travelers, the SELPHY CP1300 Printer also comes equipped with more than 40 built-in ID sizes, making passport photos and ID cards a breeze to create and print.
Featuring an intuitive, user-friendly interface, the SELPHY CP1300 Printer offers multiple ways to connect, print, and share your photos with family and friends. Download the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app 1 to print your favorite Facebook™ and Instagram™ photos directly from your mobile device. There’s even a built-in memory card slot 2 and USB port for compatible SD cards and USB flash drives! The dedicated Wi-Fi 4 button provides fast wireless connectivity, offering an impressive print speed of up to 47 seconds per print.5 And, combined with the optional battery pack, the SELPHY CP1300 Printer is powerful enough to print over 50 photos on a single charge.
- 100 Years Print6: A special coating on each print that protects against splashes, spills, and fading for up to 100 years when stored in an album.
- Party Shuffle Print1: Create fun collages with friends from multiple devices using Party Shuffle Print!
- Large 3.2″ LCD Display: Enjoy intuitive control with the improved user interface and large 3.2″ LCD screen
- Wireless Connectivity4: Press the dedicated Wi-Fi button for easy access to your wireless network. Just push, connect, and print!
- Mobile Device Printing: Simply print from your iPhone and iPad with AirPrint 7, or directly from social media with the Canon PRINT app 1!
- Efficient Results, Every Time: Cut back on unnecessary waste and print only what you need. Each SELPHY ink and paper kit offers enough supply to print 18, 36, or 54 photos, allowing you to print the exact amount you desire.
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android™ mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Compatible memory cards include SD™ Card, SDHCTM Card. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card, microSDXC™ Card.
- Photo booth (2″x6″) layout requires printing on postcard size photo papers.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g /n/ac or ad capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Print speed obtained using compatible digital camera incorporating DIGIC II (other camera models may vary).
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.