Battery Grip BG-E21
Enhance the handling of the EOS 6D Mark II, with a duplicate set of controls for shooting vertically. With space for an extra battery, the BG-E21 also lets you shoot for longer without stopping to recharge.
- Shoot more instinctively when holding the camera vertically, using a duplicate set of controls.
- Grip the camera more comfortably in the upright shooting position.
- Enjoy more balanced handling when using large lenses, like the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM.
- The extra controls can be turned on and off to avoid pressing them accidentally.
- Work for longer without stopping to charge or swap batteries.
- Shoot confidently even in poor conditions, with the same degree of protective sealing as the EOS 6D Mark II.
- EOS 6D Mark II
Out of stock