Showing all 3 results
EOS C500 Mark II₨ 4,330,800.00
Highly Modular with Full-frame 5.9K RAW video recording
The EOS C500 Mark II is an advanced and compact digital cinema camera with a 5.9K full-frame sensor and a brand new image processing platform. Its modular design allows users to freely and easily customise the camera to meet their shooting needs. The outstanding expandability and mobility permits video content production of various range.
The dynamic range of up to 15+ stops allows a greater freedom in creative expression. EOS C500 Mark II has the newly developed DIGIC DV 7 high-speed image-processing platform that allows for high-quality 4K 50P / 60P recording, oversampled from the 5.9K full-frame sensor. It records in the XF-AVC Intra format that offers both outstanding quality and ease of editing.
- 5.9K Full Frame sensor
- 4K at 50P/60P with 4:2:2 sampling
- Cinema RAW Light and XF-AVC Intra Frame records to CFExpress Type B Cards
- Extension units for additional functionality to suit user needs (sold separately)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Dual Pixel Focus Guide
- Supports HLG and PQ standards
- Lightweight, modular design for user optimisation
EOS C300 Mark III₨ 3,106,100.00
Canon’s Cinema EOS C300 Mark III is the next evolution of Canon’s professional cinema camera range. Created with broadcast and film professionals in mind, the small and modular body houses the newly developed Dual Gain Output sensor that delivers outstanding image quality.
- Super 35mm DGO Sensor with 16+ stops of Dynamic Range
- 120fps in 4K Cinema Raw Light
- Modular Design for Camera Customization
- 12G – SDI output, Dual Pixel Autofocus with Touchscreen Support
EOS C70₨ 1,489,400.00
The EOS C70 is Canon’s first RF Mount Cinema EOS Camera. Integrating a DGO sensor, ND Filters, Mini XLR audio inputs and even timecode all into a compact lightweight body, the EOS C70 is a rethink on the possibilities of what a small cinema camera is able to achieve.
- Native RF Mount Camera
- DGO sensor with up to 16+ stops of DR
- Professional interfaces in an ultra compact body
- 4:2:2 Color space recording with 4K 120p